In 2006, we launched TIX (The Insolvency Exchange), which now encompasses all aspects of managing personal insolvencies, including bankruptcies and trust deeds as well as IVAs.
Our end-to-end service optimises returns from insolvent accounts and ensures they are sustainable and fair – through the full lifecycle.
Benefits of using TIX to manage personal insolvencies
Visibility of over 90% of all IVAs
Working on behalf of our creditor clients (including the top five UK banks), we have visibility of over 90% of all IVAs, giving a unique insight into the industry and its insolvency solutions.
- Cost reduction - Reduced operational pain / overhead with a 100% paperless process
- Improved liquidation and value - value locked-in, with fast and regular distribution; enhanced portfolio valuation
- Improvement in sustainability and fair treatment - case and IP / trustee management, auditable solution with full transparency of performance.
IVA capture and processing:
- Online proof of debt capture, our web-based data exchange enables our clients to securely exchange account level proof of debt data in real time and in priority order
- 100% I&E review
- Vote on over 98% of cases
- Full payment management
Tools for on-going case management:
- Audit trail
- MI and portfolio insight
- Annual report
- Chairman’s report
- Variation review