If you would like to apply for any of the vacancies below, please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please always ensure that your CV demonstrates the key competencies as required in the role profile.
NEW! Development LeadTeam: Platforms & Technology
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Providing line management to a high performing Development team delivers core products and bespoke development for our blue chip customers.
- Providing technical expertise in the support of existing business solutions.
- Working with and enhancing development tools, techniques and standards.
- Undertaking software development, translating requirements from both customers and team members into robust solutions following either a traditional software engineering or Agile development approach.
- Supporting the definition of the technical architecture for TDX products.
- Investigating and resolving faults identified within existing software to ensure our products have a reputation for excellent quality.
- Supporting the quality assurance and testing phases of delivery.
- Interface with customers, the Architecture team, the IT Operations and Service Management teams, and project teams in managing the testing and implementation of development work.
- Maintaining knowledge of software development products and methods, and communicating this within the team.
- Building and maintaining the IT Knowledgebase repository.
The newly created role of Communications Manager will play a critical role in the strategic planning and delivery of internal communications activity at TDX Group, and in providing general support to the marketing team.
The successful candidate will be a key player in the Marketing Communications Team and will be responsible for defining and delivering against the internal communications strategy while also providing tactical support on externally facing marketing activity.
NEW! Project ManagerTeam: Professional Services
As Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all projects you are engaged in are managed and delivered in a controlled, effective and professional manner.
You will be responsible for the management of business critical projects such as on-boarding of new clients, as well as being responsible for reporting against actions, risks and issues to all stakeholders.
At TDX Group our Technologists focus on technological excellence, superb delivery and offer up collaboration with all areas of the business.
Our Test Leads own the testing for I.T. projects and work as part of the delivery team, liaising closely with the rest of the test team and wider IT department to understand our products and applications.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our testing function is efficient, effective and economic by utilising appropriate strategies and techniques and to ensure successful acceptance of our deliveries by our clients.
Delivery of excellent customer service through flawless execution of data and file exchange between DCA’s and Clients. To take ownership of and respond to Recoveries Management client and DCA enquiries either via inbound or outbound telephone calls or written correspondence in line with Recoveries Management departmental quantity and quality standards.
The successful candidate will be required to support the take on process within a small client facing team, ensuring successful on-boarding within the required timescale as well as managing the issue and reporting of assignment on new portfolios.
The role includes:
- Working with other Operations Specialists and Team Leader to ensure SLAs are met and client expectations exceeded.
- Working closely with TDX Analysts/ERM as well as liaising with clients, IPs and sellers to help improve the way that the Debt Purchaser Servicing Operation performs on a daily basis.
The Head of Application Development will ensure that there is a capability for TDX to deliver on-time, to budget and to the required quality the software development projects sponsored by the business to support the goals of the organization.
They will also be required to work closely with their peers across the TDX group to ensure sharing of architecture, best practice, tools, processes and resources across the group, and setting/driving the business analysis, development and testing strategy.
The Senior Operations Specialist will support the day to day management of a small client facing team who are responsible for end to end Bankruptcy case management.
Aspects of the role will include:
- Managing daily work allocations
- Ensuring all key SLAs are met
- Providing support on quality assurance activity.
The role will also require support with relationship management, being the first point of contact for escalations and engagement with outsource partner.
The TIX team are the key decision processing engine and liquidators of Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs). This includes reviewing and decisioning new proposals, managing existing cases and managing exception queues generated by their bespoke IT systems in order to ensure that IVA’s are liquidating in line with expectation and achieving maximum returns for their creditor clients.
The role has two main components with initial weightings that may change over time:
- c 65% TIX Payments - The TIX team are the key decision processing engine and liquidators of Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs). This includes reviewing and decisioning new proposals, managing existing cases and managing exception queues generated by their bespoke IT systems in order to ensure that IVA’s are liquidating in line with expectation and achieving maximum returns for their creditor clients.
- c 35% Finance - Supporting the Finance team with TIX cash reconciliations, inputting TIX payments into the banking system and other ad hoc support as required.
The Review Team are the key decision processing engine and liquidators of Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs). This includes reviewing and decisioning new proposals, managing existing cases and managing exception queues generated by their bespoke IT systems in order to ensure that IVAs are liquidating in line with expectations and achieving maximum returns for their Creditor clients.
Ownership of the departmental reporting suite to deliver performance and operational KPIs.
- Develop MI solutions that enable the analytical team to interrogate liquidation performance across various dimensions.
- Enhance MI solutions that enable the analytical team to react faster to changes in debt quality, operational processes or system failures.
- Support development of data infrastructure improvements to deliver the above.
To own departmental forecasting models for liquidation and revenue and monitor performance against them.
- Detailed and consistent forecasting of portfolio liquidation expectations and TDX revenue
- Understand and generate supplier targets associated with the above
- Understand key revenue drivers and provide regular internal updates on performance against these forecasts
If you are a successful candidate, you will receive training that not only supports you in your current role but you will also have a personal development plan that helps you shape your career aspirations – in whatever path that may lead. We are looking for graduates who would like to pursue a career within our demanding and exciting business.
You main responsibility will be to support the organisation’s Head of Information Security in managing information risk across TDX Group.
The post holder will contribute to the application and audit of proportionate information security policies and controls across all systems and offices. The Information Security Officer will support TDX in maintaining compliance with, and certification to, the PCI DSS and ISO27001 security standards, contributing to client audits and ensuring that TDX can offer the required level of security assurance to current and future clients.
At TDX Group our Technologists focus on technological excellence, superb delivery and offer up collaboration with all areas of the business. Our Developers work as part of a development team, liaising closely with the wider IT department to understand our products and applications. Your primary responsibility is to deliver quality developments to further enable and drive the success of our entrepreneurial business.
This role includes both production and development DBA functions. Your primary responsibility is to support the enterprise database infrastructure; ensuring its availability, performance and security.
To support successful value management of portfolios by;
- Solving complex business problems and providing practical value-based solutions
- Optimising core strategies and processes
- Transformational reporting to generate industry leading insight
- Support the Operations team with analytical queries
The Lead Strategy and Insight Analyst will lead projects to deliver demonstrably and sustainably superior liquidation performance.
This will be achieved by identifying enhancements to liquidation capability, translating these into products or tools that can be delivered and sold to the market, providing insight & modelling analysis in new client acquisition and working with our agency network to maximize liquidation strategies for existing clients.
To support successful value management of client portfolios by;
- Detailed forecasting of portfolio liquidation expectations and associated implications on supplier targets and TDX revenue
- Understand and drive liquidation performance against these forecasts
- Deliver transformational MI reporting to generate industry leading insight for our clients and suppliers.
At TDX Group our Technologists focus on technological excellence, superb delivery and offer up collaboration with all areas of the business. Our Developers work as part of a development team, liaising closely with the wider IT department to understand our products and applications.
We are looking to hire a IT Support Engineer with a proven track record of providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support across mainly Microsoft software platform, with Intel, HP & Dell desktop and Server infrastructure.
This role supports all aspects of the office IT systems from VOIP, network cabling, racking servers, configuration, setup and support through to offering customer advice.