Telecoms and media clients most frequently choose:
- Fully outsourced debt recovery solution
- PLATO - the award winning debt placement and management platform
- Debt Sale - an end to end debt sale solution
- Advisory services - consultancy projects to identify long-term improvement programmes and strategy recommendations
- HeliX - the UK's unique data exchange for consumers in arrears
Key themes in the sector
- Improving recoveries whilst managing churn remains the key focus for the sector, with segmentation of customers and targeted strategies proving to be a key solution.
- Increased regulatory pressures currently faced by the Financial Services sector are likely to be translated to the telecoms and media sector.
- There is a growing interest in the sector from a broadening range of debt purchasers who are focused on diversifying into new sectors.
With over £1.9 billion of live and terminated global telecoms and media debt on our debt placement and management platform (PLATO), we have an unparalleled view of how customers behave when in arrears. We utilise this insight to improve the liquidation of consumer and small business debt whilst decreasing churn, hence increasing the Average Revenue Per User (ARPU).
We help address sector-specific challenges, such as balancing recovering outstanding debt with rehabilitating potentially valuable customers, as an example, we adopt creative commercial structures with debt collection agencies to incentivise rehabilitation where appropriate and rigorously performance manage them to maximise results.