TDX working with both Central and Local Government
Having worked with both Central Government and Local Authorities to deliver increased effectiveness and improved efficiency in collections and recoveries, we appreciate some of the unique sensitivities and challenges of reducing the amount of money owed to the Government by individuals and businesses. Legacy processes and old technologies can hamper progress and in a climate of austerity the potential gains are crucial to maintaining services.
Over the last few years the private sector has become very sophisticated in the way that it recovers consumer debt. TDX is integral to many of these organisations and provides a platform on which this process can be managed. This can bring significant recovery uplift, as well as improved internal efficiencies, and at the same time address concerns around regulatory compliance and fairness to customers.
Our industry-leading platform is self-funding and brings a host of benefits including providing a Single View of all debts owed by a customer, Analytical Segmentation and Enforcement Performance Management. Together these can provide an increase in collection rates in excess of 20%.
With the ability to meet all areas of public sector requirements from early collections, through the legal process to enforcement, we can offer a full range of engagement models from full outsourcing to 'problem specific' solutions.
Public sector clients most frequently take advantage of:
• Advisory services to build collections strategies and to value assets
• Single View of Customer
• Fully integrated debt collection solution
• Liquidation of prior year or aged debt
• UK's largest debt placement and management platform, PLATO
• Over 130 Advisory engagements undertaken
• Experience of public sector procurement and contracting process
• Consultative and execution engagements with several Central Government departments and Local Authorities