At the centre of liquidation
Founded in 2004, TDX is the UK's leading independent debt liquidation expert offering creditors the Platforms, Tools and Services needed to optimise returns from debt.
We help clients tackle three key debt challenges; optimising debt placement and management with PLATO, selling debt with VENDO and managing insolvency with TIX. We also offer Advisory services giving creditors access to our data and expertise to drive strategy enhancements in their business.
Our intermediary position between our clients and the broad range of suppliers and service providers who serve the debt industry gives us a unique vantage point, enabling our clients to benefit from our accumulated data and insight, making their decisions better informed.
In addition to our creditor partners, we work closely with key third parties including debt collection agencies (DCAs), insolvency practitioners (IPs), debt management companies (DMCs), debt purchasers and investment groups.
Facts and figures
- Over £7.6 billion of debt under management
- 64 clients in the UK and Europe use TDX platforms, tools and services, including
- 200+ client portfolios
- 20 new clients in 2011
- £2.4 billion added to TDX platforms in the last year
- PLATO: The UK's biggest debt placement and management platform
- VENDO: Europe's largest debt sale platform
- TIX: The UK's largest IVA servicing platform
Awards and accreditations:
- Members of the CSA, DBSG and ACA
- ISO 27001 certified for debt placement and management
- 2011: winners of Innovation of the Year at the Credit Today Debt Collections Awards
- 2011: shortlisted for Compliance Team of the Year at the Credit Today Debt Collections Awards
- 2011: shortlisted for Credit Today Consumer Credit Team of the Year and Advertisement of the Year
- 2009: awarded ‘Best Use of Technology - In-House Solutions' at the Credit Today Awards for what has evolved to become PLATO
- 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012: named in the top fifty best places to work in the UK, in a survey conducted by the Great Place to Work® Institute
- 2008: ranked 11th in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 table of the UK's top-performing private companies with the fastest-growing sales