Client onboarding is managed by the TDX professional services team following a process which has been successfully tried and tested by 25 leading creditors. You will be assigned a dedicated project manager who will co-ordinate the end to end process ensuring minimal impact to your internal teams.
Key components include:
- Project and operational workshops
- Documentation of key process and any bespoke requirements into a service manual
- Recoveries strategy setup including cleanse, enrich and segmentation strategies
- Data transfer setup and stock data migration
- Agency communication user setup, training and acceptance testing.
User training is provided as part of all client onboarding projects and is tailored to deliver the right level of training for your organisation’s needs comprising a mix of:
- Class room based training which can be used to ‘train the trainer’ or train specific functional teams
- Remote training via webinar
- System user guides, training videos and FAQs.
PLATO product support is committed to providing a professional and effective service for its clients. We recognise the importance of PLATO to your business, our help desk and account management teams are always on hand should you need them.
We value our clients feedback and work closely with you, through regular reviews and steering group sessions, to contribute to and steer the product roadmap.