Managing more energy debt than any other UK organisation.
With £869 million of energy debt on our debt placement and management platform (PLATO), we manage more energy retail final debt than any other UK organisation. This gives us unparalleled insight into sector trends and the practicalities of what really drives differential performance.
We work with energy retailers to improve the liquidation of consumer and small business debt. We help address energy-specific challenges, such as dealing with occupier debts and identifying and extracting value from accounts that are activity-exhausted or have fallen through gaps in system processes.
Solutions - some examples of how TDX helps energy suppliers
- A fully integrated debt collection solution which doubled historic recoveries rates in the first 12 months of operation
- A six-week Advisory engagement provided both the roadmap and the resources to turn-around performance on cash collections
Energy suppliers most frequently purchase:
- Fully integrated debt collection solution
- PLATO our award winning debt placement and management Platform
- Debt sale through VENDO
- AlerTIX our insolvency alert Tool
- 5 of the 10 largest energy and water companies in the UK work with TDX
- £4-£8 million of first year incremental recoveries for energy retail clients with exclusive engagements
- £858 million of active debt under management
- Over 1.8 million energy accounts managed through PLATO
- 54 DCAs actively working on energy retail final account portfolios
- 344 segments across 56 strategies on energy retail final account portfolios
- 70 sector specific strategy tests are currently being conducted on final debt